Sunday, January 29, 2017

Blogger Assignment 2

   I had a lot of things I wanted to do. When I was younger I wanted to be an actor but I changed my mind about that. Then for a long time I didn't know what I wanted to do or be. When I went to middle school I was listening to more rap music so I wanted to be a rapper.   I began to work more on rapping, but now I  just do it for fun, if I'm bored, or if something just pops up in my head. My high school year I was trying to focus on business.  I ended up changing my mind about a career in business.  Now I know what I want to be. It took me a awhile to figure it out and find out what I like to do or what I'm good at.

   I want to be  a Computer Engineer/ Software Developer. I want to be a Computer Engineer because I feel like I'm going to be good at it and enjoy doing it. I think I will be a great start to success. I'm going to accomplish this by doing really good in math because you need to be good in math to be a computer engineer. Go to college and major in this field or Software Developer.  I also plan on finding an internship in the field I will be majoring in.  Ways to avoid deferring it is to keep my mind on the prize, stay on track, keep my head right, and keep my grades right up.  Prepare to work hard and find an internship in my field.  This is how I plan to accomplish my dream.

1 comment: